Utah Permit Practice Test
- Prep to any Test.(Road, state laws, signals, speed, turns...EVERYTHING!)
- Practice 24/7
- Unlimited Access to Tests
- You WILL PASS or Money is 100% back
- It is like having the right answers before you take the permit test!
- Select Package
- Process Payment and Get Password Instantly
- Start Practicing Now and Pass your Test!
An applicant who has never been licensed (anywhere), regardless of their age, must obtain a Utah learner permit in order to complete a driver education course and obtain a Utah Driver License.
If an applicant is 17 years of age or younger when they apply for their learner permit, they must hold the learner permit for six months before applying for a driver license.
However, if the applicant turns 18 during the holding period, they may apply for their driver license upon turning 18.
The six-month learner permit holding requirement does not apply to an applicant who is age 18 or older at the time of application for the learner permit.
You may renew a learner permit by applying at a licensing office and pay a $15.00 renewal fee.