Texas Permit Practice Test
- Prep to any Test.(Road, state laws, signals, speed, turns...EVERYTHING!)
- Practice 24/7
- Unlimited Access to Tests
- You WILL PASS or Money is 100% back
- It is like having the right answers before you take the permit test!
- Select Package
- Process Payment and Get Password Instantly
- Start Practicing Now and Pass your Test!
All drivers 18 years of age and under must meet the licensing requirements for a learner or provisional driver license, but they are also subject to additional requirements, including graduated driver licensing and driver education.
Graduated Driver Licensing (GDL) is designed to provide new drivers of motor vehicles with driving experience and skills gradually over time in low-risk environments. GDL requirements include such requirements as time for holding a learner license before obtaining a provisional license, and restrictions on passengers and hours of driving for provisional license holders. Read more about the Texas GDL requirements.
According to Texas law, the Department may not issue a driver license to a person who is under 25 years of age unless the person successfully completes an approved driver education course. Teens and young adults under 25 may meet this requirement by completing courses offered by private commercial driving schools, through public schools, or the parent taught program.