South Dakota Permit Practice Test
- Prep to any Test.(Road, state laws, signals, speed, turns...EVERYTHING!)
- Practice 24/7
- Unlimited Access to Tests
- You WILL PASS or Money is 100% back
- It is like having the right answers before you take the permit test!
- Select Package
- Process Payment and Get Password Instantly
- Start Practicing Now and Pass your Test!
Anyone who operates a motor vehicle or motor-driven cycle on public roadways in South Dakota is required to have a driver license. You are required to have a South Dakota driver license if you live here for more than 90 days. If you are a commercial driver license holder, you must apply for a South Dakota license within 30 days. South Dakota law (SDCL 32-12-39) states that every licensee shall have their Drivers License in their immediate possession at all times when operating a motor vehicle. The following people can drive on a valid license from their home state, so long as they are at least 16 years old.
Military - Members of the Armed Forces on active duty or members of foreign military on temporary duty with the Armed Forces, as well as their spouse and children.
Student - Students who are here to further their education and who are considered a non-resident for tuition purposes.
You may obtain a driver license if you:
- Are at least 14 years of age,
- Are able to submit proof of name, age, social security number and address.