Ohio Permit Practice Test
- Prep to any Test.(Road, state laws, signals, speed, turns...EVERYTHING!)
- Practice 24/7
- Unlimited Access to Tests
- You WILL PASS or Money is 100% back
- It is like having the right answers before you take the permit test!
- Select Package
- Process Payment and Get Password Instantly
- Start Practicing Now and Pass your Test!
Ohio Administrative Code Section 4501:1-1-08
An applicant must pass a written test that is given in two parts and covers Ohio motor vehicle regulations and traffic signs.
- After you have developed your road skills, contact the Ohio Driver License Examination Station (see Ohio County Lists) to schedule a road test. You must take your Temporary Instruction Permit Identification Card (TIPIC).
- If you're under 18 years of age, you must also bring a Driver Education Certificate.
- You must furnish your own car and it must be in good condition.
- The road test has two parts: driving test and maneuverability test.
After you pass the driving and maneuverability tests, proceed to your local deputy registrar's office to have the driver license issued. You will be required to surrender the TIPIC at the time of the driver license issuance. Refer to Fees for Services for cost information.
The road test has two parts to determine the applicants ability to evidence ordinary and reasonable control in the operation of a motor vehicle under the supervision of an examining officer. Ohio Administrative Code Section 4501:1-1-10