North Dakota Permit Practice Test
- Prep to any Test.(Road, state laws, signals, speed, turns...EVERYTHING!)
- Practice 24/7
- Unlimited Access to Tests
- You WILL PASS or Money is 100% back
- It is like having the right answers before you take the permit test!
- Select Package
- Process Payment and Get Password Instantly
- Start Practicing Now and Pass your Test!
The minimum driving age in North Dakota is 16. You may not drive in North Dakota if you are under 16, even if you are licensed in another state. However, a North Dakota resident can obtain a restricted license at the age of 14. A parent or legal guardian must sign for a minor under the age of 18 to be issued a permit or license.
If you are at least 14 years of age and wish to be identified as a donor on your operator's license, permit, or identification card, you may do so by signing the donor identification block on the application form.
As part of a nationwide effort to enhance the issuance of secure identification credentials, proof of current name and date of birth is required when applying for a North Dakota Permit, License, or Identification card. Out of state permits, licenses, and ID cards will not be accepted as proof of name and date of birth.
Acceptable Forms of Identification are:
- U.S. Birth Certificate (state certified; Government-issued; includes U.S. territories).
- Valid U.S. Passport
- U.S. Government-issued Consular Report of Birth Abroad (Certificate or FS240-seal required).
- Valid Foreign Passport with an I-94 card or an I-551 stamp.
- U.S. Active Duty/Retiree/Reservist Military ID Card.
- U.S. Court Order containing the legal name and date of birth (Court seal required). Divorce decree and marriage certificate are not acceptable for proof of date of birth.
- North Dakota state issued permit, license, or ID card
- The following Immigration documents (unexpired):
- I-551 Resident Alien or Permanant Resident Card
- I-688 Temporary Resident Identification Card
- I-688B, I-766 Employment Authorization Card
- N560 Certificate of Citizenship
- N550 Certificate of Naturalization
- I-94 card stamped Refugee or Asylee