New Hampshire Permit Practice Test
- Prep to any Test.(Road, state laws, signals, speed, turns...EVERYTHING!)
- Practice 24/7
- Unlimited Access to Tests
- You WILL PASS or Money is 100% back
- It is like having the right answers before you take the permit test!
- Select Package
- Process Payment and Get Password Instantly
- Start Practicing Now and Pass your Test!
Please bring the following items to DMV. These are also required for out-of-state students.
* checks and money orders should be made payable to the State of NH - DMV.
- DSMV 210 Licensing Certificate.
- DSMV 509 Driver's Log Sheet.
- DSMV 38 Parent or Guardian Authorization Certificate.
- Your original birth certificate and one other form of legal identification, proof-of-residence and your social security number.
- Driver license fee (check, money order* or cash).
Procedure at DMV:
- Complete a Driver's License application (DSMV 450).
- Bring Driver License application (DSMV 450), completed Parent or Guardian Authorization Certificate (DSMV 38), Driver's Out-of-Class Log Sheet (DSMV 509), and Driver Education certificate to the DMV with your identification.
- If the schedule permits, you may be able to take the written exam and road test on the day same day you apply.
- You will be given a vision test. If you pass,
- You will be given a written test. If you pass,
- You will be given a road test. If you pass,
- You will obtain your driver license upon producing the documents set forth above and paying the licensing fee.
All DMV testing (written and road) is done at all DMV offices between the hours of 8:15 a.m. and 3:15 p.m.