Nevada Permit Practice Test
- Prep to any Test.(Road, state laws, signals, speed, turns...EVERYTHING!)
- Practice 24/7
- Unlimited Access to Tests
- You WILL PASS or Money is 100% back
- It is like having the right answers before you take the permit test!
- Select Package
- Process Payment and Get Password Instantly
- Start Practicing Now and Pass your Test!
Young drivers can obtain an instruction (learner's) permit at age 15½. You must present proof of your identity. This is typically a certified, U.S.-issued Birth Certificate and your Social Security Card. See Residency and Proof of Identity.
You must pass the vision and written tests and have a parent/guardian sign the financial responsibility section on the application. The licensing fee is $22.
A $25 testing fee will be charged prior to the written test and covers both the written test and the initial skills test. A $10 retest fee will apply to all retakes. The initial fee will not be charged for your first skills test if your instruction permit was issued prior to July 1, 2009, and is valid at the time of testing.
You will receive an interim paper document that allows you to drive. The actual instruction permit will be mailed within 10 business days. You may drive only with a licensed driver, 21 years or older, with at least one year of driving experience seated next to you at all times.