Mississippi Permit Practice Test
- Prep to any Test.(Road, state laws, signals, speed, turns...EVERYTHING!)
- Practice 24/7
- Unlimited Access to Tests
- You WILL PASS or Money is 100% back
- It is like having the right answers before you take the permit test!
- Select Package
- Process Payment and Get Password Instantly
- Start Practicing Now and Pass your Test!
Where is the Department of Public Safety located?
The Department of Public Safety is located at 1900 E. Woodrow Wilson, Jackson, Mississippi, 39216. Our main office number is 601-987-1212.
For a driver's license office near you, check here
What are the hours of for the Department of Public Safety?
The office hours are 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
What is the mailing address for the Department of Public Safety?
The mailing address is:
1900 E. Woodrow Wilson
Do I have to be a certain age to renew my driver's license online?
Yes. Individuals under 18 can renew their license online two months prior to their 18th birthday. Individuals over 18 can renew their license six months prior to the expiration date.
Can I renew my license online if it is expired?
Yes. You are able to renew a license online up to one year after the expiration date. This means that if a person's license expires on January 1, 2002, they have until midnight January 1, 2003 to renew their license online. A surcharge will be added to those online renewals made after the expiration date.