Minnesota Permit Practice Test
- Prep to any Test.(Road, state laws, signals, speed, turns...EVERYTHING!)
- Practice 24/7
- Unlimited Access to Tests
- You WILL PASS or Money is 100% back
- It is like having the right answers before you take the permit test!
- Select Package
- Process Payment and Get Password Instantly
- Start Practicing Now and Pass your Test!
For the first six months of licensure: Only one passenger under the age of 20 is permitted, unless the driver is carrying members of his/her immediate family or unless accompanied by a parent/guardian.
For the second six months of licensure: No more than three passengers under the age of 20 are permitted, unless accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Minnesota's seat belt law is a primary offense, meaning drivers and all passengers in any seating position (including the back seat) must be buckled up or in the correct child restraint. Law enforcement can stop a motorist if anyone in the vehicle is not belted -- including passengers.
It is illegal for drivers under age 18 to use a cellular/wireless phone, whether handheld or hands-free -- except to call 911 in an emergency. A new law has made it illegal for drivers of all ages to compose, read, or send text messages or access e-mail and the Internet on a wireless device while on the road.