Maryland Permit Practice Test
- Prep to any Test.(Road, state laws, signals, speed, turns...EVERYTHING!)
- Practice 24/7
- Unlimited Access to Tests
- You WILL PASS or Money is 100% back
- It is like having the right answers before you take the permit test!
- Select Package
- Process Payment and Get Password Instantly
- Start Practicing Now and Pass your Test!
To Get a Maryland Learner's Permit, Please Bring:
Proof of age/identity, lawful presence, verifiable Social Security Number or proof of ineligibility, and Maryland residence. Please refer to Sources of Proof for required documentation.
- Minimum age for applicants is 15 years and 9 months.
- If under 16, you must provide a completed Learner's Permit School Attendance Certification form (DL-300) to an MVA official during the learner's permit application process.
- You must pass a vision test and knowledge test.
- If under 18, a parent or guardian must sign the application or, if the applicant has no parent or guardian or is married, an adult employer of the applicant or any other responsible adult may cosign the application.
- You must be 18 to obtain a Learner's Permit for a CDL Intrastate, 21 years of age for Interstate. In addition, you must also have a full driver's license (does not include a motorcycle license).
- A valid U.S. Department of Transportation physical card (if applying for a Learner's Permit to drive a commercial motor vehicle).
- Out-of-State learner's permits cannot be exchanged for a Maryland Learner's Permit.
- You must also complete the Maryland Graduated Licensing System requirements.