Kentucky Permit Practice Test
- Prep to any Test.(Road, state laws, signals, speed, turns...EVERYTHING!)
- Practice 24/7
- Unlimited Access to Tests
- You WILL PASS or Money is 100% back
- It is like having the right answers before you take the permit test!
- Select Package
- Process Payment and Get Password Instantly
- Start Practicing Now and Pass your Test!
- Must be at least 16 years of age.
- If under the age 18, a parent or legal guardian must sign the Driver License/ID Card Application Form. This form is available in Adobe-pdf format or jpg.
- Written, vision, and skills testing are required for all new drivers.
- Birth certificate. (Photo copies are not accepted)
- A Social Security Card. (Laminated Social Security Cards are invalid and cannot be accepted)
- If under age 18, must present a School Compliance Verification Form obtained from the student's school district of residence. (No Pass / No Drive Law - KRS 159.051 effective 8/1/2007)
- Proof of residency in Kentucky is required. Acceptable documents for proof of Kentucky residence are Utility Bill or Agreement, Mortgage Documents, Postmarked Letter with Driver's Name and Current Address, Deed or Property Tax Bill, or a Rental Housing Agreement. PO Box is not accepted, must have the physical address.