Iowa Permit Practice Test
- Prep to any Test.(Road, state laws, signals, speed, turns...EVERYTHING!)
- Practice 24/7
- Unlimited Access to Tests
- You WILL PASS or Money is 100% back
- It is like having the right answers before you take the permit test!
- Select Package
- Process Payment and Get Password Instantly
- Start Practicing Now and Pass your Test!
In some cases, once you have passed the vision screening and knowledge test, you will be required to demonstrate your ability to drive safely.
The vehicle you drive for the test must be registered, the license plates must be properly displayed, and you must present the proof of financial liability (insurance) coverage card issued for the vehicle. The examiner will inspect the vehicle's safety equipment: lights, signals, horn, tires, brakes, and windshield wipers. If the registration, plates, or insurance is not in order, or if any of the equipment does not work, you will not be able to take the driving test in that vehicle until the deficiencies are remedied.
During the driving test, you will not be asked to do anything unlawful. The examiner will sit in the front seat, give directions, and score your driving ability.