Indiana Permit Practice Test
- Prep to any Test.(Road, state laws, signals, speed, turns...EVERYTHING!)
- Practice 24/7
- Unlimited Access to Tests
- You WILL PASS or Money is 100% back
- It is like having the right answers before you take the permit test!
- Select Package
- Process Payment and Get Password Instantly
- Start Practicing Now and Pass your Test!
Learner's permits allow Indiana residents to practice driving before obtaining a driver's license.
To obtain a learner's permit if you are 16 years of age or older you must present documents of identification at a license branch and pass a written examination and a vision screening test.
You may obtain a learner's permit if you are at least 15 years and 180 days old (approximately 15 years and six months) and you are enrolled in an approved driver education program. You must show proof of your enrollment in an approved driver education program by presenting a valid Certificate of Driver Education Enrollment from the program. You must also present documents of identification and pass a vision screening test.