Idaho Permit Practice Test
- Prep to any Test.(Road, state laws, signals, speed, turns...EVERYTHING!)
- Practice 24/7
- Unlimited Access to Tests
- You WILL PASS or Money is 100% back
- It is like having the right answers before you take the permit test!
- Select Package
- Process Payment and Get Password Instantly
- Start Practicing Now and Pass your Test!
Anyone who operates a motor vehicle on the public roads in Idaho is required to have a valid driver's license.
When moving to Idaho you will need to apply for an Idaho driver's license within 90 days of residing in Idaho, whether your out-of-state license has expired or not. If you have a Commercial Driver's License (CDL), you are required to be licensed in Idaho within 30 days of residing in Idaho.
Students attending a college or university in Idaho and members of the U.S. Military on active duty and their dependents who hold a valid driver's license from another state or country and who claim residency in that state or country, are not required to obtain an Idaho driver's license.
An Idaho driver's license cannot be issued to anyone who:
- Is not a resident of the state of Idaho
- Is not lawfully present in the United States
- Is under the age of 15
- Is under the age of 17 and has not completed the requirements of Idaho's graduated driver's license program
- Is under the age of 18 and is not enrolled in school or has not completed school as required in Section 49-303A, Idaho Code
- Has a suspended, revoked, or canceled status in Idaho or any other jurisdiction
- Has been adjudged as an habitual drunkard or addicted to the use of narcotics
- Has been adjudged as suffering from mental incompetence that would affect a person's ability to safely operate a motor vehicle and who at the time of application has not been restored to competency
- May be afflicted with any physical or mental condition which brings about momentary or prolonged lapses of consciousness or control
- Is required to take an examination and has not passed the examination