Georgia Permit Practice Test
- Prep to any Test.(Road, state laws, signals, speed, turns...EVERYTHING!)
- Practice 24/7
- Unlimited Access to Tests
- You WILL PASS or Money is 100% back
- It is like having the right answers before you take the permit test!
- Select Package
- Process Payment and Get Password Instantly
- Start Practicing Now and Pass your Test!
- You must be at least 15 years of age.
- A parent or legal guardian (who must present certified guardianship court papers or adoption papers with embossed court seal) must sign for the applicant.
- The parent or legal guardian must present a Georgia Driver License or ID card. If the parent/guardian does not possess a Georgia License or ID card, the teen must present a standard Proof of Residency document.
- Any out of state permits, licenses, or ID cards must be surrendered. If the teen held a license or permit in another state, a certified Driving History, dated within the last 30 days, from the issuing state is also required.