Arizona Permit Practice Test
- Prep to any Test.(Road, state laws, signals, speed, turns...EVERYTHING!)
- Practice 24/7
- Unlimited Access to Tests
- You WILL PASS or Money is 100% back
- It is like having the right answers before you take the permit test!
- Select Package
- Process Payment and Get Password Instantly
- Start Practicing Now and Pass your Test!
If you are currently licensed in another state, you must bring in your out-of-state driver license and one other form of identification, take the vision test, and pay the appropriate fee. A written test will not be required.
If you are between the ages of 16 (15 and 6 months for an Instruction Permit) and 18, a parent or legal guardian must sign the legal guardian section on the driver license application. The legal guardian's identification may serve as one form of identification, but you will still need two additional documents, such as an original birth certificate and Social Security card. You will be subject to the written permit test, vision and road skills test as well as the appropriate application fee.
A number of documented driving studies have indicated that youthful drivers could benefit from the education and experience required by a graduated driver licensing program. While the laws vary from state to state the intent of the class G license contains three basic stages:
- Instructional permit stage
- Restricted or probationary stage (the class G in Arizona)
- Full license stage (class D in Arizona).